Aberdeen Uni's Fashion Society for the style savvy student. Don't let the name fool you, we are not 6 foot and read Vogue like the Bible. We like to stay on top of the latest trends in music, art, design and fashion. It's our mission to make Aberdeen just that little bit more fun!

Monday 20 February 2012

And the jokes on everyone!

Without any effort the miracle has happened.
It required not a single piece of  thought, or any great scheming and planning.
It just happened.
It is clear sign of the fact that when you do your thing it will be rewarded, even if you would not really care.
I have been doing my thing for years and now I get to laugh…just a bit.
What I am talking about?
The fact that colours and all kinds of crazy patterns are now, for a while at least, in fashion.
And what does it mean to me.
It means that all my funky colours and my crazy prints, that have made my friends laugh for years, are by an accident fashionable!
This suits perfectly to the random fact that I write to the fashion society’s blog.
I would never use the following in a blog text but this accidental hilariousness of the situation demands it.
I can not say anything else than -
LOL!

Here are some examples of what is coming, so prepare for headaches from the craziest colour combinations ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment