Aberdeen Uni's Fashion Society for the style savvy student. Don't let the name fool you, we are not 6 foot and read Vogue like the Bible. We like to stay on top of the latest trends in music, art, design and fashion. It's our mission to make Aberdeen just that little bit more fun!

Friday 3 February 2012

Mood Swings

I'm having an identity crisis.

Phew, that wasn't too hard to admit.. I envy people with a clear style that they apply to every occasion without looking dull or predictable. How do they do it?! I wake up one day and dress like Marla Singer from Fight Club, without the suicidal tendencies, and the next day I'm vibing old Hollywood glam. This all too much to handle!  If there are others suffering from this ungodly affliction, hit me up and we'll start a peer support group. 

Then again, even though my wardrobe looks like it's schizophrenic, I get to reinvent myself everyday. A bit of humor is never bad, is it? Here is a sneak peak into my crazed mind.









Don't smoke kids! 

Photos via Tumblr.




No comments:

Post a Comment